Thursday, March 24, 2011

Toddlers and Tiaras

This show is one my guilty pleasures, it always manages to keep my attention and I think the girls (and guys!) are ultra cute.
However, I do think its a bit disgusting how intense some of the parents are. I don't know if its just an American thing but I have never seen so many stage mum's (mom's I guess??!) I mean seriously your kid is 14 months old and shes not doing a good job because shes running around on stage instead of blowing kisses or smiling?! What do most toddlers like to do?! Run around!!!!!!! I guarantee she won't even remember if she won that pageant or not.

2 comments:

  1. crazy american moms! read on the internet today about a mum who injected botox in her 8yr old kid everyday. there's alllll kinds of people out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so insane!! I am so thankful I have a normal mum who loves me the way I am and no matter what I'm doing...she just wants me to be happy! The way it should be!

    ReplyDelete