Friday, April 22, 2011

A song that reminds me of the past summer

Taylor Swift - Today was a fairytale. One of my besties and I flew from Christchurch to Melbourne to see Taylor Swift in concert, the concert just so happened to be on the same day her movie 'Valentines Day' was released so we went to see the movie that day as well, this will always be one of my favourite memories, I was so awestruck and loved it when paper hearts seemingly started floating from the sky at the beginning of the song!

4 comments:

  1. Omgg I've heard this song before and I loved it but had no idea what it was called! The music video is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, should have just asked me!!! Its a fan made music video so I didn't know if it'd be good or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u serious? thats a fan made vid?? noway!! it's so bloody good! i even sent the link to my aunty cuz it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah fan made!! cool ay?! lol ali wants me to make a video to the chipmunk version

    ReplyDelete