Friday, April 9, 2010

Revelations!

Instead of taking my usual shower today I decided to have a bath.
I love baths simply because it gives you so much time to think about anything and everything; life, friendships, dreams, work, school, love...anything you want!!
And I thought about pretty much all of the above within half an hour!

I am now determined to listen to my heart, I am going to follow my dreams and there is nothing to stop me from reaching them and many more of course! I am going to cherish the great friendships I have and any friendships I may lose or that may change I will not worry about and I will just accept that it is a path of life and whatever is meant to be will be.

Friends, family, dreams and love are some of the many gifts we have in life, we only live once so we have to make the most of it and live a life of continually amazing, life-changing moments.
I am so excited about this year and what it is going to bring!
Look out world, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment